Black Domina is a nearly pure indica with a Sativa/indica ratio of about 5:95. It means that the high will be centered almost on the entire body. The strain will leave the user lazy, happy, sleepy, and euphoric. You will learn that THC potency is relatively high in the Black Domina strain getting up to 18% in some of the tests.
The unfortunate thing is that the CBD content is a bit low, which rules it out as a marijuana treatment for several health issues. Some effective medical uses for the strain include migraine headaches, insomnia, chronic pain, nausea, and low mood. The Black Domina strain is easily accessible since it is available on the black market in most locations.
What is Black Domina Strain?
Most breeders always play safe by experimenting with 2 or 3 strains which is not the case for Sensi Seeds. This world-popular organization came up with the Black Domina strain using more than 4 strains. These include Afghani, Hash plant, Ortega, and Northern lights. Due to the diverse heritage, the THC content for the strain will vary significantly between 12 and 24%. It also has CBD trace amounts of around 0.11%.
Therefore, it is clear that the seeds for Black Domina are members of the pure Afghan genetics from the Hush Kush Mountains. With time, the strain develops into a medium-size plant that has elongated leaves. Due to its size, the strain allows you to grow several plants in your enclosed space. It is for this reason why the strain is a famous choice for most commercial breeders.
Aroma, Flavor, and Appearance
- Aroma- This strain presents a gorgeous scent with the earth and nutty aroma and citrus hints.
- Flavor- If you are the kind of user who likes enjoying a sweet taste, this strain might not be ideal for you. Instead, it has a spicy and smoky taste similar to hashish.
- Appearance- The buds for this strain are purple and dark green with dense and frosty trichomes and so much sticky resin.
Black Domina Strain Grow Info
Sensi Seeds made this strain specifically for indoor growing in the hydroponic setup. With such a growing practice like Sea of Green, marijuana plants tend to flower early. This also allows you to fit several plants in your enclosed space. One advantage of the SOG growing method is that there are no special cultivation methods required. For instance, there will be no need to prune.
After your Black Domina seeds have germinated, you should grow them in some standard light of 18 to 24 hours every day. Continue with this until the plants get to around 10 inches in height. After that, you need to give your plants space and force them to flower by deploying the 12/12 light schedule.
- Indoors- Hydroponics and a better indoor garden environment with a quality plant growing light shorten the flowering time to 50 days. You will have a smile on your face when it comes to harvesting time. Every square meter will yield between 14 and 16 ounces of buds.
- Outdoors- If you are not aware, the Black Domina strain is not ideal for outdoor growing. We, however, do not rule out that it could grow and survive, but this is a big challenge. Its typical harvesting time when grown outdoors is in October. It has an estimated yield that does not exceed 14 ounces for every plant.
Medical Benefits of Black Domina Strain
MMJ users seek out this strain for its ability to help with reducing stress levels. This helps users deal with their mental health issues like anxiety disorders, depression, and PSTD. The strain has a very strong soothing effect on the body, which might leave you feeling a bit lazy. At the same time, it could help to alleviate or lower symptoms of aches and chronic pains. Some users reported that the strain helped with gastrointestinal issues like nausea.
Potential Side Effects
For side effects, just like most marijuana strains, the Black Domina strain causes a dry mouth. Some users report dry eyes too. Due to its potency, novices are highly advised to keep off using the strain. Other side effects that are less common include paranoia, dizziness, and headache.
Black Domina marijuana strain is an ideal evening-time option for users with sleep issues. Owing to its sedating effects, some users recommend it for restless leg syndrome. It is, however, worth noting that Black Domina weed’s high could last for up to one and a half hours.
In this case, users should give it ample time for sedating effects to manifest before they can sleep. Lastly, since this strain’s THC content could go as high as 24%, cannabis newbies are advised to keep off.