The CBD market is exploding, with more and more businesses popping up each day. Do a quick google search online, and you’re going to get millions of results of CBD brands for everything from beauty to athletes to pets! But so many companies to choose from can be pretty overwhelming. How do you know which one is best? How do you know who to trust?
Well, that’s why we made this Charlotte’s Web CBD Review so you can look at one of the leading companies on the market!
About Charlotte’s Web
If you think this is an unusual name for a marihuana company, then you’re right; it is. The name of the company is in honor of a little girl named Charlotte Figi. Charlotte was only three months old when she had her very first seizure. Later she was diagnosed with Dravet syndrome, a disease that causes a potent form of epilepsy, typically characterized by seizures triggered by high temperature.
Charlotte had a tough life until she started taking CBD to help with her seizures. Afterward, she saw a massive increase in her overall well-being and lived a happier life. This is what gave the company its name: Charlotte’s Web.
After hearing that inspiring story, you’re bound to think very highly of the company, and you should! But its heartwarming origins aren’t the only reason why Charlotte’s Web is so successful. They also commit themselves to make 100% organic products, all locally sourced!
According to their website “Our hemp is grown on certified organic U.S family farms only after extensive soil and water source testing. This shows their commitment to integrity and the well-being of their customers. They also go the extra mile by using (only when necessary) all organic fertilizers. As it says on their website, “Hemp is a fibrous plant that holds on to everything put on it, so we are cautious to avoid harsh chemicals on our plants.”
These are already two massive selling points for Charlotte’s Web: coming from humble beginnings, with a serious commitment to customer health, quality control, and integrity. In the rest of this Charlotte’s Web Review, we’ll be going over some of their products, tell you exactly what type of CBD and the potency they use in each, and much more!
Charlotte’s web Products
Now, this is probably what you’re here for, inspiring origin stories are great, but what do they sell? Well, let’s get right into their line of products and give you a rundown of each!
Charlotte’s Web CBD Oils
Charlotte’s Web offers a full range of CBD tinctures that can provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Supporting a sense of calm
- Helping you focus
- Managing everyday stresses
- Help with inflammation-induced from exercise
- Maintain a healthy sleep schedule
And many more!
Type of CBD
Full-spectrum (meaning that it could contain traces of THC, which is the chemical in the marihuana plant that makes you high)
It varies depending on the product, but the most common is 17ml per 1-mL serving. Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are great for beginners since they can be used consistently every day and come with a dropper, so they’re easy to use.
Charlotte’s Web Offers A Variety Of CBD Oils In Various Forms And Potencies
- CBD Oil 60MG CBD/1ML: This one offers the most CBD and is excellent for people ready to take the next step in their CBD intake. It’s highly potent and comes in many flavors, including mint chocolate, lemon twist, and orange blossom!
- CBD Oil 17MG CBD/1ML: This one is great for beginners and people who are skeptical of CBD, offering a lower amount of CBD, so it’s accessible but still has the same benefits! It also comes in mint chocolate, lemon twist, orange blossom, and olive oil, giving you a more comprehensive range of flavors!
- Original formula of CBD oil 50MG CBD/ML: This one has Charlotte’s famous Web original formula, made with alcohol extraction, which maintains all the terpenes from the plant, which have shown to increase the effectiveness of the CBD. It also comes in its natural olive oil flavor of mint chocolate!
- CBD OIL 7MG CBD/1ML: This one is similar to the 60MG one but with a minor potency. It still offers you full-spectrum oil with various beneficial chemicals for people who want to stay healthy. It also comes in all the flavors mentioned previously.
- Starter size of CBD oil: 60MG CBD/1ML: This one is great for people who are losing faith in their CBD routine or are just experiencing a lot of stress in their life at the moment. Try it for ten days and see how much it improves your well-being! It also comes in mint chocolate flavor, which is a customer favorite.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
Not sure tinctures are suitable for you? Well, not to worry! CBD oils are far from the only way to consume CBD! CBD gummies are much more accessible since they already look and taste like the snack you love, and Charlotte’s Web offers quite a wide variety! It’s a full-spectrum CBD.
5mg per gummy
- CBD gummies for sleep: These CBD berry-flavored gummies come in quite a large container with 60 gummies which will last you a long time! Mixed with melatonin, they’re bound to help you not only fix your sleep schedule but also maintain a sounder, more pleasant sleep! These could be an excellent gift for that friend of yours who’s a night owl or for yourself if you have trouble falling asleep!
- CBD gummies for recovery: Any athletes out there, these are the gummies for you! Specially formulated with a combination of ginger, turmeric, and Charlotte’s Web whole-plant CBD, these gummies are perfect for treating those who get inflammation from exercise. Turmeric has been used throughout history to improve the health of your joints, and it has also been shown to maintain joint mobility.
- CBD gummies to calm: Feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by life’s daily challenges? Well, don’t worry, we’ve got the gummies for you! These delicious CBD gummies infused with a soft lemon balm are great for people who experience a lot of tension in their day-to-day lives. These gummies have been shown to help with anxiety and promote relaxation without making you fall asleep, so they’re great to have right before a yoga class so you can relax without falling asleep on your mat.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Capsules
Are tinctures too scary? Gummies, not your speed? Well, don’t worry, there are also capsules which are practical and easy to take! Many people prefer to get their daily dose of CBD in capsules since they’re portable, easy to handle, and offer the same serving every time without worrying about droppers or the number of gummies.
These are great for that workaholic friend who’s been researching CBD for months but can’t find the time to add it to their daily routine. Full-spectrum (with less than 0.3% THC)
It depends on the product, but the usual is 750 mg per 30-count bottle.
- 15mg CBD oil liquid capsules: These are great to start with, 100% gluten-free and vegan! They also give you the whole package when it comes to benefits, promoting a sense of calm, helping to manage everyday tension, helping to maintain a healthy sleep schedule, and also shown to help with inflammation-induced from exercise, so it’s also suitable for athletes!
- 25mg CBD liquid capsuls: These are just as good but in a bigger size, giving you all the same benefits while still being 100% gluten-free and vegan-free. They’re also just as easy to use and measured precisely, so instead of having to struggle with a dropper, you can pop one in when you feel like it and be ready to enjoy its desired effects!
Charlotte’s Web CBD Medic Pain Relief
This is arguably the crown jewel of Charlotte’s Web, a revolutionary ointment used by non-other than two-time gold medalist Carli Lloyd! When Carli was experiencing pain, Charlotte’s Web was there to help, and she used their products to soothe her aching muscles successfully! It’s a THC-free hemp extract.
It depends on the product, but the usual is 40mg hemp extract per 200mg bottle.
- Arthritis aches and pain relief ointment: This ointment is excellent for treating minor pain related to arthritis. Just apply to the problem area and feel the ointment has its effect, easing your pain so you can get back out into the field and continue doing what you love!
- Back and neck pain relief ointment: This product works wonders for people with minor upper back and neck pain, soothing the troubled area with an easy application. If pain keeps you from doing the things that bring you joy, then this is the product for you, providing quick relief so you can still do the things you love!
- Active sport pain relief ointment: This product is excellent for busy athletes who don’t have time between practice and matches to wait around for cream to soak into the skin. The stick applicator makes it super portable and easy to use, it has swift action, and it feels great on the skin! This product also has tons of benefits like relieving pain from strains, bruises, sprains, and muscle distress without needing a long time for the skin to absorb or getting on your clothes!
- Muscle and joint pain relief spray: If you want both speed and quality, then this is the product for you! With an easy-to-use bottle with a wide range, this spray is great for covering larger body areas such as the back, legs, etc. It acts fast, is portable, and feels very relaxed and comfortable on the skin. A healthy blend of Charlotte’s Web naturally grown hemp plus natural moisturizers makes this product perfect for soothing sore spots on your body.
All of these products also come in cream variations.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Topicals
If the subject of ointments and creams is intriguing, then this is your section! Charlotte’s Web offers a wide variety of ointments and creams to treat those pesky areas that are causing you pain and discomfort in your daily life. Full-spectrum CBD
750 mg per 2.5-oz. bottle
- Hemp-infused cream with CBD: This product is excellent for people with sensitive skin with all-natural products that won’t irritate it at all. It’s also perfect for covering large body areas and has a smooth application that glides onto the skin without too much oil. It also includes no animal testing, and it’s gluten-free!
- Hemp-infused balm with CBD: This balm is great for people for treating small areas like the knuckles since it’s easier to apply in smaller, more specific areas. It also comes in two convenient sizes you can keep one at home and take one on the go!
- Hemp-infused cooling gel with CBD: This one is great for gym heads who experience burning sensations in certain parts of the body. This gel has an easy application, so it can cool down those areas and make you feel much better in a shorter amount of time! It’s also vegan and cruelty-free, with no animal testing involved.
- Hemp-infused balm stick with CBD: This product is excellent for busy people who don’t have the time to put on a balm or a cream. Use the easy-to-grip stick to apply to the problem area and feel relief rush over you as your skin absorbs it. With a lovely mix of menthol, peppermint oil, ginger oil, and turmeric oil, this balm stick is excellent for people on the go who still need to relax every once in a while.
- Lavender hemp-infused roll on with CBD: Now, if you want to feel and smell fantastic, this is the product. Combining a lovely lavender scent with bergamot and chamomile oil plus Charlotte’s Web all-natural CBD, this product will transport you to the lush purple fields of France with its beautiful fragrance.
Charlotte’s Web CBD For Dogs
In case you thought that was all Charlotte’s Web had to offer, we’re here to tell you that there’s more! If you have any pets at home, then you know how much you love them and how you want what’s best for them. Well, the good news is that your pets can get all the benefits you get from CBD!
According to Charlotte Web’s blog, “By interacting with your dog’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS), naturally occurring CBD and other beneficial cannabinoids can improve things like brain function, joint health, and bone health.”
So, there’s no need to fear! A wide range of CBD products can help your furry friends as much as they help you! Full-spectrum CBD
17mg per bottle
- Full spectrum hemp extract drops W/17mg CBD for dog: This product comes with an easy-to-use plastic applicator that is great for dogs who are a little more hyperactive and have trouble sitting still. It also comes in chicken-flavored options, so if your dog has a picky palate, this one is sure to please them! The oil is also easily digestible and uses no pesticides.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Chews
2.5mg per 4mg of chew
- Calming chews for dogs: These chews are great for dogs who often get scared or stressed out. These particular chews are not only going to be delicious for your dog with their chicken flavor, but they’ll also help to calm them down with their unique blend of CBD, valerian root, chamomile, and passionflower extract. Help your dog feel safe and relaxed during those stressful trips to the vet!
- Hip and joint chews for dogs: Have a very playful dog? Help them maintain their bone health with these hip and joint chews with all kinds of physical benefits. It includes the structural integrity of their joints and connective tissue, easing joint stiffness due to daily activities, supporting healthy joints and flexibility, and maintaining healthy bone and joint functions!
- Chews for senior dogs: Did you know that your dog’s brain also has to remain active? That’s what these chews are for! Help your dog live a happier and healthier life by giving them these excellent chicken-flavored chews that support their nervous system, enhancing their brain functions, and promoting calm and well-being!
Charlotte’s Web Balms For dogs
135mg per 1.5 oz tin
- Canine hemp infused balm: This hemp-infused balm is excellent for maintaining your dog’s skin health and also helping those furry friends who have sensitive skin. This product not only helps to retain the moisture in your dog’s skin but also supports relief from other irritations and promotes general skin health to keep your puppy looking great and feeling happy!
Charlotte’s Web THC Free
If you’re worried about the chemical in the hemp plant that can make you high and would like to explore some THC-free options, Charlotte’s Web has you covered! Their THC-free line includes a THC-free oil that comes in two different sizes with all of the same benefits as all its other oils! It’s an Isolate (meaning it contains no THC)
30ml per bottle
- THC free CBD oil 25MG CBD/1ML: This oil has the same benefits as the other CBD oils, including improved focus and sense of calm, helping to manage everyday stresses, maintaining a healthy sleep schedule, and even helping you recover from inflammation-induced from exercise! This product is used for everyone while still being THC-free and comes in delicious mint chocolate flavor!
- Starter size THC free CBD oil 25MG CBD/1ML: Not sure if you’re ready to get started with CBD oils? Then this is the place to start! This small bottle is not only affordable but will be an easy addition to your everyday routine, giving you all the same benefits as other CBD oils while still being THC-free.
Pros And Cons Of The Brand
Well, at this point, you should be pretty well versed in all of Charlotte’s Web products, their history, methods, and way of doing business in general. But what do you do with all that information?
How can you be sure it’s best for you? Well, not to worry, here we’ve compiled a list of Pros and Cons so you can get the complete picture!
- All 100% organic
- All sourced in the USA
- Multiple quality controls
- Years of experience in the industry
- Wide range of products for every problem you could have, including pets!
- Discounts for veterans!
- Thousands of positive online reviews!
- Environmentally friendly extraction processes!
- A practical website that is both aesthetically pleasing and easy to use
- Vegan options for many of their products
- Both full-spectrum and isolate CBD options
- Many discounts!
- Rarely used pesticides!
- Products run out fast!
- You might find yourself shopping there again and again!
After a very long Charlotte’s Web Review, we hope that you’ve been able to find out more about the company and maybe even decide if you may want to try out some of their wide range of products. Charlotte’s Web comes from humble beginnings, and they still carry that excellent intention throughout the manufacturing of all the products they use today.
We are quite willing and happy to recommend this brand to everyone, from long-time CBD users looking to spice up their routine to complete newbies who want to try out this CBD thing everyone has been talking about! With organically sourced hemp and an easy-to-use website, Charlotte’s Web is a significant first step in your CBD journey.